Serving up artful coffee drinks, fresh-baked pastries, and fine wine in Washington DC’s most iconic neighborhood, Café Georgetown is a world-class destination where sparkling personalities meet delightful delicacies.
Culture of Connection
Bathed in royal blue and adorned with posh accents, the elegant café—replete with sun-drenched patio—invites patrons to press pause, savor European-style treats, and revel in good company.
Envisioned and led by the first female Turkish White House Correspondent Emel Bayrak and her daughter Sena, Café Georgetown reflects their contagious energy, impeccable style, and passion for dynamic conversations. With VIP memberships and a lively lineup of events, Café Georgetown is the quintessential day-to-night outpost for elevated fare and enriching experiences.
Hours Of Operation
Monday – Thursday : 9:00 am –3:00 pm
Friday – Saturday : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
As our goal is to sustain the business and support our Wonderful Café Georgetown Team to get through this tough time together, please check out our Gift Cards valued $10 to $200! Your gift card purchases will be distributed to our Team Members.
“I’m always scoping out the city for the latest and greatest coffee shops in Washington, DC. However, one that always seems to rise to the top of my list is DC’s very own Café Georgetown. From the aesthetic, cozy atmosphere to the beautifully artistic coffee drinks, I cannot think of a more elegant or welcoming spot in DC. I absolutely love the elegant interior, sun-drenched patio, and delicious treats customized to every season.”Emily RuttDiscover DC: Café Georgetown
“"The inaugural Meet Your Neighbors — presented by Long & Foster-Christie’s International Real Estate, and hosted by Emel Bayrak of Café Georgetown, Sonya Bernhardt of The Georgetowner and David Dunning of the Friends of Rose Park — proved a cool, happy gathering at the N Street coffee house that brought smiles to all."”Robert Devaney -The GeorgetownerInaugural Meet Your Neighbors at Café Georgetown
“"The café is very quaint. As soon as you walk in you see dark blue walls with an amazing black and white patterned tile. The interior design is just amazing and definitely an Instagrammer’s paradise! They have signs all over the café stating they are a laptop free zone. Which was nice because people were actually having conversations with each other and it changed the whole atmosphere. "”Daily DebsDebbie G.
“"On March 24th we featured Cafe Georgetown in our Small Business Spotlight. The café is owned and operated by a family - Emel, her daughter Sena, and her sister Meryem. These women are so passionate about creating a beautiful space for Georgetown to come together and be in community with one another. "”Rachel ShankSmall Business Spotlight: Cafe Georgetown
“"Cafe Georgetown was founded by Emel Bayrak, a former Turkish journalist and White House employee. Before opening up shop, Bayrak had trouble finding a nice, cozy place to read the news or work on an assignment. There were coffee shops in the area, of course. But they usually got crowded. That's when Bayrak decided to open Cafe Georgetown, a modern — yet cozy — coffee shop and wine bar located at 3141 N St. NW."”Alessia GrunbergerPatch
“"Drove two hours to experience the art of coffee. Was it worth it? ABSOLUTELY!!!Thank you Cafe Georgetown for making it extra special!"”LIKE To KNOW itNataliya Dov
CHERRY BLOSSOM LATTE
Subscribe to our
Cafe Georgetown is always looking for upstanding, energetic individuals to join our team of skilled day-makers. If you find yourself excited by quality coffee, teamwork, and fast-paced environments, reach out to us.
Email us your resume to : email@example.com or come in to our cafe to drop off your resume!
Join Our Team!
• Provide inspired customer service.
• Be punctual and put-together.
• Work well with your team.
• Advance your coffee education (attend trainings, cuppings, etc.) • Keep it clean.
• Enjoy work and life simultaneously!
• A love of delicious coffee.
• Ability to stay cool under pressure.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to work mornings and weekends.
• Ability to stand for a while and lift up to 30lbs.
• A detail-oriented approach.
• Accountability and reliability.
• 2 years of bartending experience is required; those with volume experience are preferred.
• Must be able to prepare classic and popular cocktails without reference materials.
• Excellent knowledge of spirits, beers and wines.
• Creative approach to cocktails and their development
• Must possess certification as a bartender (professional bartending certification, TIPS, ServSafe preferred).
• Prior experience in a luxury or upscale hotel/restaurant preferred.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include both AM and PM shifts, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Demonstrated multi-tasker with a positive attitude.
• Fluency in English is required (both written and verbal) with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
• Must be able to follow and adhere to standards set forth by Cafe Georgetown
.• Must be able to lift 20-pound boxes and stand for an 8-hour shift
Come in and take a sip
3141 N St NW, Washington, DC 20007
(202) 731 83 73
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Friday – Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm